The premier of the Camer Couture fashion showcase saw an eclectic mix of media representatives from the BBC, New African Woman, The Voice, Arise Magazine, Cameroon Gazette, VoxAfrica and OHTV etc as well as a crowd that was more cosmopolitan than the London streets! It is only therefore fair to say that this event was the most talked about showcase within the community and beyond!!
From Hong Kong to Germany, Cameroon to Nigeria, South Africa to Australia, the Camer Couture showcase has received wide interests from afar. Following on from this enormous success and huge turnout, the 2010 event is kick starting with a bang!
Are you a designer with Cameroonian origins?
Would you like to participate in the 2010 showcase?
Would you like to be part of this unique and chic event which Camer Couture is?
Are you passionate, determined and creative?
Are you calm under pressure and able to deliver high quality garments?
If the answer is YES, then Camer Couture needs YOU!!
Their Criteria for selection is:
· The participant should be emerging, with a business name and should be in business under one label name if already established.
· Collections should be ready to wear or couture and be exclusive to the Camer Couture Fashion showcase.
· The maximum number of garments to be shown is 15 and minimum 10.
Their Requirements are:
· Designer biography/CV.
· Label background.
· Label logo.
· Colour images of most recent collection (x10, high resolution, excellent quality).
· 100 words synopsis about your label for publicity purposes.
· Any experience/participation at international/local fashion events.
· Any awards recognition.
· A recent fashion portfolio (this will be returned after the selection process).
· 1 single garment from your recent collection (this will be returned after the selection process).
· A registration fee of £200 (payable once accepted).
· All required documents to be received by 28 February 2010.
For further information, please email email@example.com
Please also go to our website: www.camercouture.com
Find us on Facebook: Camer Couture
If you would like to model, be a stylist, makeup artist or hairstylist at the show please email them. If you would also like to be a photographer or videographer on the day, please email them with your details.
Don't miss this opportunity. You could be featured on the BBC or on Bella Naija!
Check the links below for the premier coverage of their show.