Monday, July 19, 2010

GET THE LOOK

The Africa Fashion Week in Jo’burg SA has come and gone but there was one lasting impression that has kept on reverberating in my head – it is none other than this hot glam look by Thula Sindi.

I am very much in love with this look especially because my skinny’s are my best friend at the moment. You can dress it up or dress it down and it still makes you look incredibly sexy.

I decided to scour the net and see how I can put this look together. I opted to use skinny jeans instead of the fitted trousers but feel free to choose what you think suits you best!

See below for my way of how to “steal” this catwalk look.
Feel free to leave other options!


I opted for this black skinny jeans rather than a fitted pair of trousers.
£45.00 from Oasis


I scoured the net for a nice peplum top and I stumbled upon this Stella McCartney frilled peplum. Oh I wish it had short sleeves!
£575.00 from Brown stores.


This floral cut out stretch belt is ideal.
£6.00 from New Look stores


This Mango peep toe platform to give your look the final boost!
£27.00 from ASOS online.

And that's it!
Total cost £653.00. Not cheap but worth it!

Stay Fashion-ABLE!
Fahschyonysta!

2 comments:

IRepCamer said...

Not cheap indeed!!I love the look!

Chic Therapy said...

love the pink top...